Quoteme.ie is an authorised intermediary for Blue Insurance
We offer 4 different types of travel insurance here at Quoteme.ie, whether you travel regularly - annual multi trip cover, once a year - single trip cover, for long periods of time - backpacker cover or for business reasons - business travel cover.
Start a Quote Now >>
- Exclusive quotes from Blue Insurance.
- Simple Online Quote System
- Friendly Staff Online Via Chat
When travelling abroad it is extremely important to make sure you have yourself
covered for the unexpected.
The majority of people will have limited knowledge when it comes to travel insurance
as it is often overshadowed by home and car insurance.
People can also put off purchasing travel insurance instead choosing to believe
the ‘it wont happen to me’ mentality.
This is a risk that is definitely not worth taking as it is impossible to predict
what might happen when travelling abroad.
Thankfully travel insurance can be extremely cheap, especially when using a comparison
site such as Quoteme.ie.
a Quote Now >>
Travel insurance is definitely worth investing in, and even though the majority
of people may never have to avail of it, it’s definitely worth having, even if just
for peace of mind.
When buying travel insurance, the first question you should ask yourself is what
option best suit your own needs.
If you travel less frequently a single policy is your best option for the cheapest
If you travel abroad regularly then it is definitely worth your while investigating
the many annual travel insurance packages on offer.
It is crucial to be fully aware of what exactly your travel insurance covers. Your
options vary from medical expenses, personal baggage, delay in travel, missed flights
and so on.
Ask your insurance broker or insurer for any additional discounts you might qualify
For example, if you are travelling as a family you should look into the different
discounts insurance companies offer for families.
Similarly, if you frequently travel abroad for business there are several different
cheap insurance packages with unique benefits on offer.
Some insurance companies can offer cover for up to as much as 400 trips abroad.
Make sure to ask your insurer for any discounts you can qualify for and what needs
to be done in order to get the cheapest travel insurance available to you.
If getting quotes online is not for you then why don’t you order
a call me? We will give you a call at a time that suits you and
take you through a quote over the phone explaining to you the
benefits of each policy versus another.
Request Call Back >>
If you would like to call us right now? No problem. Call us now on
0818 22 44 33 and we'll be
happy to quote you.
Why you should purchase travel insurance in Ireland with Quoteme.ie:
- Quoteme.ie can offer its customers hugely competitive quotes for Travel insurance.
- Last year we made the transition to trusted insurance provider AIG enabling us to quote cheap premiums to Quoteme.ie customers exclusively.
- Working alongside AIG we can quote insurance packages that provide fantastic cover with low excesses to our customers.
- We quote three different levels of cover to customers; budget cover, premium cover and premium plus cover.
- Medical expense excesses on our budget and premium cover options are an extremely reasonable €100, whilst there is no excess for clients who choose to go with the premium plus option.
- Our qualified staff can also now get quotes online for people up to the age of 79 whereas we were once limited to offering quotes to those up to the age of 74.
- Cover for our sports loving customers is no problem as we can quote competitive premiums that provides cover for winter sports for all ages.
- AIG insurance provides the cover directly which is hugely beneficial to us as brokers as we can be fully confident in recommending a product and provider that we now know inside and out.
- Working alongside AIG also enables Quoteme.ie to offer customers the security of knowing their travel insurance is being provided by one of the best insurers in the market.
- Moody’s and S&P, two of the leading credit rating agencies in America, awarded AIG an A1 rating.
- Here at Quoteme.ie we offer 4 different types of travel insurance depending on whether you travel regularly – annual multi trip cover, once a year – single trip cover, for long periods of time – backpacker cover or for business reasons – business travel cover.
- And it has never been easier for customers to get in contact with Quoteme.ie.
- Our experienced staff can be reached by phone, online or by popping into one of our offices situated in Dundalk, Navan and Monaghan.
- Here at Quoteme.ie our staff promotes a friendly and helpful atmosphere at all times. Call us today on 0818223344 with your details and we’ll take care of the rest.