Start a Quote Now >>
Why You Should Get Travel Insurance
- Simple Online Quote System
- Friendly Staff Online Via Chat
When travelling abroad it is extremely important to make sure you are covered for the unexpected.
Many people have limited knowledge when it comes to travel insurance. This is because it is overshadowed by home and car insurance.
A substantial number of people do not purchase travel insurance. Instead, they choose to believe that it "won't happen to me."
This is a risk that is definitely not worth taking because it is impossible to predict what might happen when travelling abroad.
Thankfully, travel insurance can be extremely cheap, especially when using a comparison site such as Quoteme.ie.
Get a Quote Now >>
What to Look For in a Travel Insurance Policy
Travel insurance is definitely worth investing in, and even though you may never have to avail of it, it’s definitely worth having, even if just for peace of mind.
When buying travel insurance, the first question you should ask yourself is what option best suits your own needs.
If you travel less frequently a single policy is your best option for the cheapest insurance premium.
If you travel abroad regularly then it is definitely worth your while investigating the many annual travel insurance packages on offer.
Be Aware of What Your Policy Covers
It is crucial to be fully aware of what exactly your travel insurance covers. Your options vary from medical expenses, personal baggage, delay in travel, missed flights and so on.
Talk to Your Insurance Broker
Ask your insurance broker or insurer for any additional discounts you might qualify for.
For example, if you are travelling as a family you should look into the different discounts insurance companies offer for families.
Similarly, if you frequently travel abroad for business there are several different cheap insurance packages with unique benefits on offer.
Some insurance companies can offer cover for up to as much as 400 trips abroad.
Travel Insurance Discounts
Make sure to ask your insurer for any discounts that you can qualify for and what needs to be done in order to get the cheapest travel insurance available to you.
Travel Insurance by Phone
If getting quotes online is not for you then why don’t you order a call me? We will give you a call at a time that suits you and take you through a quote over the phone explaining to you the benefits of each policy versus another.
Request Call Back >>
If you would like to call us right now? No problem. Call us now on 042 9359051 and we'll be happy to quote you.
Why you should purchase travel insurance in Ireland with Quoteme.ie:
- Quoteme.ie can offer its customers hugely competitive quotes for Travel insurance.
- We quote three different levels of cover to customers; budget cover, premium cover and premium plus cover.
- Medical expense excesses on our budget and premium cover options are an extremely reasonable €100, whilst there is no excess for clients who choose to go with the premium plus option.
- Our qualified staff can also now get quotes online for people up to the age of 79 whereas we were once limited to offering quotes to those up to the age of 74.
- Cover for our sports loving customers is no problem as we can quote competitive premiums that provides cover for winter sports for all ages.
- Here at Quoteme.ie we offer 4 different types of travel insurance depending on whether you travel regularly – annual multi trip cover, once a year – single trip cover, for long periods of time – backpacker cover or for business reasons – business travel cover.
- And it has never been easier for customers to get in contact with Quoteme.ie.
- Our experienced staff can be reached by phone, online or by popping into one of our offices situated in Dundalk, Navan and Monaghan.
- Here at Quoteme.ie our staff promotes a friendly and helpful atmosphere at all times. Call us today on 042 9359051 with your details and we’ll take care of the rest.