Insurance for Unoccupied Homes, Unoccupied Properties and Unoccupied Commercial Buildings

We can offer you a policy specifically designed to cater for all types of unoccupied properties. Maybe the building is in Probate?, being refurbished, owner moving to a nursing home, up for sale, recently refurbished or up for rent. Whatever the reason for the property being unoccupied, we have a policy designed for you.

Our Vacant Property Policy covers the following as standard:

  • Fire, Lightening, Explosion, Impact and Property Owners Liability.
  • For a very small additional premium, you may add on cover for contents, storm, flood, glass and sanitary wear plus malicious damage.
  • Our Vacant Home Insurance Policy is underwritten by a German A-rated Insurance Company called Ergo.
  • When the property eventually becomes occupied, the policy will continue and wider cover will be offered such as material damage all risks to both buildings and contents.

Call us now on 0818 22 44 33 and we'll be happy to quote you.

CALL ON 0818 224433 NOW!
Get an unoccupied home insurance quote today!

Do I need to arrange insurance on an Unoccupied Home?

  • Probate? House put up for rent? Owner moving to residential care? All cases where an unoccupied Home insurance policy may be required.
  • Your `standard Home Insurance policy won't cover these properties. You need specialist cover.
  • Our unoccupied Home insurance is provided by Ergo- a German 'A' rated insurer