Rented Home Insurance Ireland

Do you rent out a second home? Are you a property investor?

Home Insurance is needed whether you are a home owner or rent your property, you need the right level of contents cover.

Rented Property Insurance or Landlord's Insurance is a distinct type of insurance in the category of home and personal insurance.

  • Quotes from 8 insurance companies.
  • Protect Your Contents Up To €150,000.
  • Protect Your Building Up To €1,000,000.
  • Simple Online Quote System
  • Friendly Staff Online Via Chat

The right policy will cover you for loss of rent you would have been due but have lost while the private residence was unfit to live in. It will also cover the cost of alternative accommodation.

Start a Quote Now >>
Click the button

If getting quotes online is not for you then why don’t you order a call me? We will give you a call at a time that suits you and take you through a quote over the phone explaining to you the benefits of each policy versus another.

Request Call Back >>

If you would like to call us right now? No problem. Call us now on 0818 22 44 33 and we'll be happy to quote you.

Car Insurance Ireland