The promoter is O’Callaghan Insurances Ltd, trading as Quoteme Insurances whose registered office is at Blackthorn Business Park, Coe’s Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth. A91C7KF
The promoter (Quoteme Insurances) is offering a single €750 one4All card in a prize draw.
In the unlikely event that the promoter has any difficulty in acquiring the advertised prize, the promoter has the right to substitute the prize with an alternative provided that any such substitutions will be equal to or greater value. A cash alternative will not be provided.
To be included as an entry for the prize draw, a person must:
- Be aged 18 years and over.
- Have a current valid, driving licence.
- Reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Phone Quoteme Insurances for the purposes of obtaining a private car insurance quotation.
- Request a private car insurance quotation and supply the details necessary for the completion of this.
- Not be a current customer of Quoteme Insurances or O ‘Callaghan Insurances.
- Be issued with and receive a valid Quotation.
The prize draw is not open to employees of O’Callaghan Insurances Ltd and Quoteme Insurances and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
O’Callaghan Insurances Ltd trading as Quoteme may contact you in connection with your quotation.
The Rules of the prize draw and details of how to enter are as set out within these Terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entries will be no later than 14th September 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by that date for whatever reason.
The rules of the prize draw:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be posted on the promoter’s website as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A One4All gift card to the value of €750.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The draw will take place no later than 3pm on the 14th September 2021 at the registered offices of the promoter.
- The winner will be notified within 21 days of the closing date for entries. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter is not responsible for delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be required to provide the promoter with proof of identity, age and address. In the event that the winner cannot provide the promoter with proof of identity, age and address, reasonably acceptable to the promoter, the promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the rules as set out.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity and advertising material as the promoter may choose, without additional consideration, as well as for their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation together with GDPR and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- O’Callaghan insurances Ltd trading as Quoteme.ie Insurances shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to its webpage www.quoteme.ie.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this competition you are acknowledging that Facebook have absolutely no liability in respect of this competition or its administration.