By insuring you, and not the car – we save you money
Anyone who has ever rented a car in Ireland or overseas knows that car hire excess cover can be a minefield. Many people find themselves paying for this cover twice – once when they book the car, and again when they collect the car.
Quoteme.ie makes sure that everything is much simpler and much smoother. Instead of insuring the car rental vehicle, we insure you, the Policy Holder.
So instead of buying excess cover when you book or collect your car, you can now purchase excess cover from Quoteme.ie in advance for as little as €2.99 per day. We also offer an annual policy from €59.99 overseas, and a little more for inside Ireland.
Hopefully, you won’t incur any damage to your rented car. But if you do, the car rental company will charge your credit card for the excess amount, and you will then be able to claim from the insurance company for reimbursement.
Highlights of our Car Hire Excess Insurance:
Start a Quote Now >>
- Excess cover when you hire a car overseas
- Excess cover when you hire a car in Ireland
- From as little as €2.99/day and €59.99/annual
Click the button
There are three ways of getting a Car Hire Excess Insurance quote from us:
Request Call Back >>
- If you prefer talking to someone on the phone instead of getting a quote online, please call us on 0818 22 44 33
- You can also order a “call me.” We will call you back at a time that suits you, and we will patiently explain to you what options are available.
If you would like to call us right now? No problem. Call us now on
0818 22 44 33 and we'll be
happy to quote you.