Builders and Tradesman’s Liability Insurance
- Tradesman Public Liability Insurance, from €402.50 including all Levies and Taxes!
- An option to include Employer's Liability, for up to six employees
- Your quote is automatically guaranteed for 30 days
- No unnecessary paperwork
- Purchase on-line with immediate document delivery to your email in-box
- Placed with Surestone Insurance DAC, an Irish Central Bank Authorised and Regulated Insurer
Simple Qualification Criteria
If you can answer "yes" to the following questions then you Qualify
- No insurer has ever declined to insure you, or refuse to renew or terminate your Employers, Public or Products Liability insurance.
- You or your directors or partners have never been convicted of or charged with (but not yet tried for) a criminal offence, other than a motoring offence, except as provided for under the Criminal Justice (Spent Convictions and Certain Disclosures) Act 2016.
- You or your directors or partners have never been owners, principals or partners of any other firm involved in this or a similar business which has been declared bankrupt.
- You have not suffered any losses or made any claims in the past three years for any of the perils or contingencies to which this insurance applies
- The total amount paid to Bona-Fide Sub Contractors does not exceed 25% of your annual turnover, or €150,000 whichever is the lesser, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- Where you are applying for Employer's Liability cover your payments to Labour Only Sub Contractors do not exceed €7,500 per year, unless you have specifically advised us to the contrary.
- Any hot work you undertake, is carried out in accordance with the condition 13 i set out on page: 12 of the policy*.
* See our FAQ's and Key Facts page for more details.
Then you qualify!
Even if you don't meet all of these requirements, we may still be able to help! Phone us today on: 042-9359000 Option 2 to discuss your individual circumstances.
Start a Quote Now >>
You can download a Specimen of the Policy Wording by clicking here